Saturday, January 18, 2020

Parisian Blossoms Suite

The beauty and regality of this suite will have you falling for both of these bundles. I apologize if you do not yet own a die cutting machine but this Eiffel tower die is 'to die for'.

 For this card I used Petal Pink Cardstock cut at 8.5X11", then I cut the beautiful Parisian Blossoms Specialty Designer Paper at 4X5.25". 
You can see the shimmer of the background wording on the paper. Then I cut a smaller piece of Petal Pink at 3X4.25".  
I then sponged some Whisper White Craft Ink on the Parisian Flourish Embossing Folder, applied the piece of cardstock to the uninked side, closed and ran thru Die Cutting and Embossing Machine!  
In the image below you can probably see the definition that just that little bit of inking the emboss folder makes.
I just realized that I used every item in the Suite Bundle except for the Forever Blossoms Bundle. I used the incredibly gorgeous Petal Pink Metal Edge Ribbon and the Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels.  I think I should have done the cut-out die of the tower now that I look at this longer.
The next card I wanted to highlight is the white card with the black tower outside the window
I'm disappointed that you cannot see the blue shaded sponging outside the window.
I saw a similar idea using these Stained Glass Dies (found in Annual Catalog)
It's a stunning design, don't you think? 
So, I combined the 2 sets in the Suite for this card.
This time I did do the cut out of the tower....in Champagne Foil.
And the 'Amour' cutout is done with a die from the set!

 And this double fold Z card, I learned from one of my team, Sondra Jumper.
We just did a double z fold in January, but I love the 'largeness' of this one!
Base card: 8.5X5.5 Score: 2.125, 4 25
Zfold:7.5X4  Score: 2.5, 5
This style card will be made in my February Class
Inside view:

So, Here's one with just the Forever Blossoms Bundle

Forever Blossoms Bundle #153781 $53
Parisian Beauty Bundle #153778 $43
Parisian Blossoms Suite Complete Bundle:#153934 $133.50
(includes both of the above bundles, champagne rhinstones, Parisian Flourish EF, Petal Pink metal-edge ribbon)
If you are in love with this style, you are welcome to place your order on my site. 
Don't forget, it's Sale a Bration and with every $50 purchase you get to choose a free SAB item!

No comments: