Thursday, January 17, 2013

SAB Count Down, Day 5

We are back on track and countin’ down. Not sure if you’re in love with this SAB stamp set?  I felt the same way until I saw how these brilliant stampers used it in unusual ways.  Here it is Feeling Sentimental  #129630 on another scrapbook page.

IMG_0335

I left the top part of the picture on…it was a little mini fold-up album of old-time black and white pictures.  But this scrapbook page is just amazing.  Besides the SAB set, she also used the Fan Fair DSP #126918 (which I think really  makes this page).  She also used vellum (over the LONDON and for journaling) giving it an elegant look.  London was done with the Typeset Alphabet and numbers #127553  $89.95

I hope you enjoy, remember SAB starts the 22nd.

You can order online here 24/7

No comments: