Sunday, March 3, 2013

By the Tide Stamp Set...



 ......My recent obsession!
 
  This is a fun card using the envelope as part of the image.  
How To:
  • cut off a sliver of the side of a Very Vanilla Envelope and punch 1/2 of a 1 3/8” circle punch in the side
  • stamp the images on the front of the envelope and embellish as shown
  • stamp a layer just the front of the card as a pull out.  I punched a 1 3/8” circle of pool party and folded it in half over the top of the card. 
  • Colors: real red, pool party, old olive
My next couple posts are some of the other cards that I made for my award cards for my Joyful Heart Stampers Meeting on Saturday (most are cased from other creative stampers).
If you’re ready to get your set and start playing, HERE’s my Store
By the Tide Clear  #129120  $19.95












I think this one looks like a globe. 
  • I just cut out a 3” circle with our die and used the cut-out part to lay over my card and mask everything but the circle area.  Then sponge with Marina Mist ink
  • Colors Midnight Muse, Naturals Ivory, Marina Mist
Buttons are the new Basic Designer from the mini  #129325 




This next one is done in Real Red, Night of Navy and Sahara Sand with a touch of Linen thread and a tag from our Pretty Petites Sale a Bration stamp set







This card is done with very neutral colors.  Crumb cake, Vanilla and a touch of Baja Breeze.  The natural cotton ribbon is still available as a carryover from the Holiday catalog.. #127844.  Oops, looks like we got this one on a little crooked.  The lined paper is from Parker’s Patterns DSP  #131021.  This paper is like a mullet: Party on one side, Business on the other! 
Once again, If you’re ready to get your set and start playing, HERE’s my Store
By the Tide Clear  #129120  $19.95


No comments: