Card Base Pop 'n Cuts Die #130099
Snow Day Stamp Set #131895
8 1/2 X 11 Cherry Cobbler Cardstock #119685
Early Espresso Cardstock #119686
Crumb Cake Cardstock #120953
Old Olive Cardstock #100702
Season of Style Paper Pack #132181
Simply Scored (helpful) #122334
Expressions Thinlets #132171
Early Espresso Embossing Powder #128980
Versamark Pad #102283
Emboss Buddy #103183
White Craft Pad #101731
Burlap Ribbon #132140
Simply Styled Embellishments #132148
Sticky Strip #104294
Ovals Collection Framelits #129381
1. Cut Cherry cobbler to 4 1/4 X 11 so you can get 2 per sheet.
Place on Die and cut (you can cut up to 4 at a time)
2. Place in Simply Scored with straight end at the '0' edge and score at 1", 3" and 7 1/2". Fold on 3" line, then fold the 1" line back toward you. This 2" are is where you'll place your sticky strip (just along the very edges). Place 2 dimensionals in the center of the 1" strip (as shown) so that you don't obstruct the closure marks on the edge.
3. When cutting your 'merry', put a piece of waxed paper between the die and the cardstock which will help you to easily remove the letters. I like to attach with the 2-way glue pen.
4. Cut the burlap ribbon to length, then cut off both edges. Cut ribbon into strips and 'fray' the edges by removing thread on each side. Apply it to DRY snowman with glue dots
5. I embossed the hat and the warm wishes at the bottom with Early Espresso embossing.
6. Then I added the little green bow embellishment that was already made for me by Stampin' Up!
This will hold a gift card and I think even an Itunes Gift Card
Hope you enjoyed! Let me know below.
If you need any of the listed products, I would be honored to have you go to my store and get them.