Whisper White cardstock and Envelopes
Bermuda Bay Ink pad
Winter Frost Designer Series Paper
hostess stamp set from mini: Warmth and Wonder
Silver Embossing powder
White Baker's Twine
Sewing machine (optional)
1. Cut white cardstock lengthwise at 4 1/4 so that you have 2 long sheets of equal width. I suggest that you score them with the Simply Scored, at 5 1/2" before folding for best results.
2. Cut your shiny designer series paper (dsp) from Winter Frost in 1/4" strips until you have 1" cut off, then flip so that you are now cutting strips in the exact length you need. Continue to cut at every 1/4". This will give you 4 extra cards if you do it this way. 1 sheet should give you enough for 52 cards and there is only 1 sheet like this in the pack.
3. Stamp tree in Bermuda Bay on front of each card. Allow to dry a long time...maybe overnight.
4. Emboss dots over tree: rub with emboss buddy, Ink dot stamp in versamark pad and stamp over the tree image that you previously stamped, go ahead and stamp your saying in versamark and you can save a heating step; pour silver embossing powder over both images, tap off excess into a large container then heat with tool until shiny.
5. Stamp snowflakes in Bermuda Bay ink
6. Adhere strips of dsp to card with 2-way glue pen. If you don't have that, then put both of them together upside down and use your snail adhesive down the center and you'll be able to glue both at the same time. Place them where you want on either side of your stamped images.
7. Punch a hole in the fold (I suggest a 1/16th inch punch) or use your piercing tool, right next to the left strip. Insert Baker's twine thru hole and tie in the front.
8. Stamp inside, sign and send!
If you need any supplies, you can purchase them here at MY STAMP STORE. You can get the hostess set mentioned when your order is over $150.