Sunday, November 3, 2013

Last Christmas Card Stamp A Stacks


This month, we'll be holding the last of my Christmas Card Stamp A Stacks but before I give you those details, I don't think that I've posted all of them for you to see and copy.  


These cards are from our first Stamp A Stack in August















These cards are from our 2nd Stamp A Stack in September



These cards were from our Stamp A Stack in October

And, Finally, these are the cards coming up in our final Stamp A Stack in November.  Here are the dates if you don't want to miss out, you'll have to register soon...deadline to register is Nov. 8th!

Dates: Monday, November 18th 9:30 am til 12:30 PM

Thursday, November 21st 2 PM til  5 PM
 OR
Thursday, November 21st 6 PM til 9 PM


Disclaimer: Many of these cards were originally designed by other demonstrators from our group or from Founder's Circle event.  I can only take credit for designing  4 of them out of all the sets. Often I just tweek one or 2 things for my classes.  Hope you will find these ideas as helpful as I did. 

You can see the details and sign up for my classes on my EVENTS page.   Hurry!


No comments: