Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Follow My Heart--get started on your Valentines and get a sneak peek

I designed this card for my classes this month.  I used Blushing Bride and Smoky Slate....love it!
This stamp set is now available so you can start on your Valentine cards.
#134614 Follow My Heart (cl) $11.95
Other products I used:

  • Chalk Talk Framelits
  • Dictionary Stamp
  • Sponge
  • Dazzling Details glitter glue
  • Blushing Bride and Smoky Slate Stampin' Write Markers, Basic Gray and B. Bride inks
  • New banner punch that will be available end of January for SAB
  • New tag punch--available in January

Here you can see the glitter and the dimension a little better:



Click Here for the flyer of all Valentine items available now


Okay, so you have to see these cute little guys for the kiddos....there are blue for boys and pink for girls.  Everything for 18 valentines, except the treat, is included in each kit for $5.95  Click on the flyer above to get the details

No comments: