Monday, June 16, 2014

Work of Art--FREE class

Another favorite of mine...Work of Art.  Not what I'd ever imagined I would be drawn to but lucky for us...we got this as our FREE set when we attended the Catalog Premier back in April.
I'm so glad they did or I might have passed it by and missed out on the fabulous creativity it can give.

Place your order today and attend a free class to make 3 of these fun cards  (products listed below)

                                                      FREE  Class: Monday, July 28th 6:30 PM                                                                       




So, contact me right away to get these products for you
or feel free to place your own order HERE.
#134114 Work of Art clear $21.95
#119247 Basic Pearls    $4.95
All all orders must be placed by July 15th so that you have it in time for class.
Email me: cindyfodorstamps@gmail.com

No comments: