Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Sale A Bration and New Occasions


Today is the beginning of our fabulous Sale A Bration Sale as well as the start of our new Occasions Catalog!

Please click on the catalogs to the right to view each online.  If you would like to receive your own copy from me, please email me.


I'll be sharing a fun idea with a new stamp set each day so be sure to stay tuned.
Here's my sample for today....all class attendees this month will get to make this collage butterfly card.  


It's so much fun!  With our new butterfly framelit dies and the coordinating stamp set, Butterfly Basics, plus I used our Swallowtail stamp for the front image, a gorgeous card cannot be easier!

If you want to start your wish list, here are the products I used:

#139323 Butterfly Basics Bundle $51.75 (clear stamps and dies) pg. 26 Occasions
#129216 Swallowtail clear stamp $13.95 pg. 98 Main catalog 
#135853 Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlets (tag) $32.95  pg. 49 Occasions
#135639 Bake Brown Sugar Thick Bakers Twine $3.50
Ink Colors: Coastal Cabana, Soft Suede and Baked Brown Sugar
I also used a sponge for antiquing
to order your products now

No comments: