Saturday, January 23, 2016

Rose Wonder Bundle of Gloriousness

I wasn't sure about this set and die at first.  I worried that it was just one of those pretty things that you'll never use.  I was definitely wrong about that!  I have had so much fun with this set...so many different ways to use it!
The background of this one is our dazzling diamond glitter paper.  I used the die cut to cut out the whole piece of glitter paper then spritzed the color on and left it dry before gluing the black cutout in place.
This one I cut out in gold foil then traced it onto the Sale-A-Bration paper Perfectly Artistic.
This one is pretty simple...in Blackberry Bliss and Mossy Meadow with a background of corrugated paper and gold baker's twine.
For this one, it's a little more tricky.  Got this idea from my team member, Jody Brechbill. You cut out the black flower, then trace and cut a solid piece (cover with fast fuse) then lay down the cut out.  Next, cut one color at a time.  Before you use your die brush, put it on a piece of 'press and seal cling wrap', push it down firmly and then use the brush....carefully lift off the die and all the pieces are stuck to the press n seal! it's still a labor of love for sure...but it keeps your pieces from flying around.  The colors I used are pool party, island indigo and night of navy.
 This technique is similar to the one above but just using the same colors but adding some sponging.  This card idea came from my team mate, Deb Horst.

And this one, I just stamped and cut the leaf from the set....with the new drapery fold technique.  Will teach this one at private parties booked for February!  Call me to book your's now.

You will not want to miss purchasing this bundle--Rose Wonder 

I'd love to hear your feedback below...thank you




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: