Monday, January 18, 2016

Sale a Bration Flowering Fields

Are you loving this year's Sale-A-Bration Products?
Each day, I'd like to showcase at least one of them.  I've been having so much fun with all of them.
 This one stamped with Archival Black and colored with markers...notice the corner done with the triple punch.  The 'just because' tag was done by just folding the ends of the piece, spritz with water so that when it dries it becomes firm.

I stamped this one with Archival Grey and watercolored with aquapainter. Colors are Basic Grey and Bermuda Bay and a little Pear Pizzazz just for coloring

This set is done with Rich Razzleberry, White and Crumb Cake.

Each of my samples uses the Flowering Fields Set (7 stamps) from page 12 of the SAB catalog
This set is free with any $50 purchase.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: