Thursday, December 13, 2018

9th Day of Christmas--Gift card/Treat Holder

You are gonna want to make a bunch of these for your stocking stuffers this year!
I did a video because it would be so hard for me to put this all into words.  I will give you a list of measurements and below, a list of the supplies I used...you can use anything you have or you can purchase items from my store if you like.

Paper Supplies:
12X6" piece of White    Scored at 3" on the short side and 3, 6, 9" on the long side
3.25X9.5" piece of Real Red scored at 3-5/8, 4, 7-1/2, 7-7/8
1X9.5" piece of Pear Pizazz scored the same as above
3X3-1/4" piece of Designer paper
scraps of designer paper, white cardstock and old olive cardstock for punching

Here's the video...I swear I clipped out portions of this to make it shorter but lo and behold, they are still here like the first few seconds til I get around the table...oh well, it's me!  I hope this is helpful.



Product List

No comments: