Wednesday, December 5, 2018

3rd Day of Christmas...Stamparatus Carrying Bag

Today is for you...and all your crafting friends!
Have you gotten your hands on the world's best stamp positioning tool yet?
Our Stamparatus is a force to be reckoned with and today, our carrying bag was released to the public. So, you can get the bag now, if you have the stamparatus or you can get them both together, at my store.


Here's just very simple video about what you can do with the Stamparatus.
Demonstrators have discovered so many more uses....google "stamparatus"!

For me, I think I'd have to say my favorite 2 things are:
1. background stamps...wow, talk about easy!
2. Cutting out my die pieces first and then positioning in a template in the stamparatus to stamp perfectly every time. Saves trying to get the die to hold still over my perfectly stamped design, only to move in the cutter and totally destroy what I had already stamped.

About the bag:
I can see it being used for things besides the stamparatus as well: how about embossing folders and dies, the cleaning pad would fit in there fabulously along with other tools you may want to carry with you, thus its called the craft and carry bag. You get to choose what you carry.

Things I love about our tool:
-We have moveable plates as well as being able to purchase extra plates, so that I can set up stamps for my complete project and have no resetting in the middle of trying to complete something. I can make 10 cards very quickly because I took a few minutes to position each stamp where it was to be and then did assembly line!
-The magnets are incredibly strong so I don't have to worry about things moving.
-I think it was so smart to design the moveable system so that if we want to create a design using the same stamp, down the card, all we have to do is move the plate and leave the paper in place...perfect spacing every time!

This needs to be on your Santa List! Purchase it here today for you and/or a friend.


Product List

No comments: