Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Introducing our new Organization Caddies First I'm gonna share a quick little video then I'll share closeups of all 4 of the Organi...
-
Welcome to the Treasure Hunt Blog Hop! My very first Blog Hop ever. You all are invited to play along! A winner will be dra...
-
Who doesn't love a good game of Bingo! It's been a hard year....has gotten even harder with more closures over the holidays. My...
-
I love the whole Nature Walk Suite...right down my alley with its brushed and shattered and scripted designs but probably what I "had ...
-
So, I’m in Disney on our fabulous Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip and Thursday morning I get a text that Beth’s water broke! The baby is 6 week...
-
Your recipient will love this card/gift and it will give hours of pleasure because of it's interactive nature! Best part is, it's r...
2 comments:
BRILLIANT!!!! Thanks so much Cindy.
This video really makes me think. Do you then clean your stamp while it is attached to the clear mount? This really would help save a love of space, or at least wait. Cindy, are you converting your storage cases as well since the stamps will surely fit (the stamps on the cling) in something much smaller, if so what are you using?
Post a Comment