Thursday, May 16, 2013

Retiring Stamps 2 Christmas

Most of our Christmas stamps are going away until our August Holiday Catalog comes out.
These stamps will not be coming back.

Merry and Type is a beautiful and elegant stamp set that will be retiring this month
If you like this set, be sure to get your's now. This card was designed by Robin Merriman
 #122552 clear
 The antique look below was done by Alison...not sure last name

Open Sleigh is a handsome stamp set that I made use of last year for several card projects.  Came up with this antique-looking card and was pretty happy with myself   this set #126462
What can I say about Beautiful Season?  I will miss you beautiful friend!  Be sure to get your set now.  sorry my sample is such a lousy picture   #122682
Snow Much Fun has been a great traditional snowman set and I must say, I've done some pretty cool things with it...this not being one of them!  Not sure who designed this cute card but I thought you would like it.  #122562
Another very pretty Christmas stamp is Bells and Boughs (the Peace on Earth words are not included)  #121142
Jolly Bingo Bits is a very handy stamp set to have....used for so many different things..tags, cards, envelopes and even Bingo cards and travel tic tac toe games.  #121187

Last but probably my all-time favorite....Come to Bethlehem
Here's a card I haven't posted because once again, I didn't make it.  It's made by Lisa Foster and is absolutely beautiful.  She added our Glass Glitter as an accent. Get your stamp set now before it's gone: #120591



No comments: