Thursday, August 22, 2013

Magical Paper Pumpkin--it's not too late

Are you currently enjoying our monthly publication of My Paper Pumpkin?  What a fun escape and it's all cut, scored, designed and ready for you to enjoy. I hope you've not been left out.

Check out this cute video that one demonstrator submitted for convention:

 There are currently 25,000 people subscribed!  That is a lot of Paper Pumpkin People!!!  We are hoping to double that by the end of the year, so we are all excited to do our part in sharing this great gift.

When you join between now and August 31st, you’ll receive your first 2 months for only $10.00 each.  That’s like getting 2 for 1.   There is ZERO commitment!  Cancel or hold at anytime!  No penalty.   The kit will auto ship to you each month, so you don’t have to worry about  signing up each month….it goes right on your credit card.

The kits do not include adhesive….but if you sign up before August 31st, you’ll receive a free SNAIL adhesive….on me!   You can try it one month and cancel the next, but I really do think you’ll love it as much as I do.  The first kit is a Welcome Kit and you’ll receive a FREE block for all your stamps.  You’ll also be part of my Magical group and receive special Paper Pumpkin Perks along the way, including access to a free website sharing ideas with Paper Pumpkin!  Click on My Paper Pumpkin tab above to get signed up or email me today: cindyfodorstamps@gmail.com

No comments: