Saturday, January 25, 2014

Stamping Class--Birthday Card Stamp-A-Stack

I'm so excited about this class, in fact, I had to change my details because I have so many fun cards for you to make!  

  • February 7th is the date to be here!  You can choose 1 PM or 6 PM class.
  • You'll make 16 Birthday cards (8 designs, 2 of each so you have 1 to give and 1 for an idea). Includes envelopes.  
  • Designs will include, masculine, funny, feminine, and kids and will involve multiple techniques.
  • Cost is $10 pre-registration and a committment to place a minimum $20 order that day
Register today  by paypal or credit card

Still not convinced that you need this class...here's a sneak peek at the cards.

My committment to you is to make it easy for you to relax and create and go away feeling accomplished and proud of your work.  Let me pamper you!
Cindy Fodor

No comments: