Pages
Home
About Me
Products: https://stampincindy.stampinup.net/
Events
Why You'll Want to Join My Team
Video Tutorials
Crafting Organizational Tools
Paper Pumpkin--Monthly Crafting Experience
Tuesday, May 19, 2015
Weekly Deals, more Stampin' goodies
Be sure to scroll thru these Sale items that will not be appearing in the 2015-16 catalog. Be sure to get them this week.
Built for Free Using:
My Stampin Blog
You can shop
Here
now
While you're there, be sure to check out the amazing deals on the clearance rack.
Built for Free Using:
My Stampin Blog
If you were unable to attend class this month, I'll post tomorrow the cards and scrapbook page that we did
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
StampTheLove Caddies
Introducing our new Organization Caddies First I'm gonna share a quick little video then I'll share closeups of all 4 of the Organi...
LNS FALL TREASURE HUNT
Welcome to the Treasure Hunt Blog Hop! My very first Blog Hop ever. You all are invited to play along! A winner will be dra...
HOLIDAY CONNECT and Bingo
Who doesn't love a good game of Bingo! It's been a hard year....has gotten even harder with more closures over the holidays. My...
Triple Pop-Up Cube Card with Additional Pop-ups and a Slider Tutorial
Your recipient will love this card/gift and it will give hours of pleasure because of it's interactive nature! Best part is, it's r...
Loving this Nature's Symphony bundle
I love the whole Nature Walk Suite...right down my alley with its brushed and shattered and scripted designs but probably what I "had ...
Our Grandbaby is Here
So, I’m in Disney on our fabulous Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip and Thursday morning I get a text that Beth’s water broke! The baby is 6 week...
No comments:
Post a Comment