Saturday, January 5, 2019

January Classes

If you are local, I hope that you will join us for a class and bring a friend.
Here are the 3 cards that I'll be doing in class this month and below are the dates and how to RSVP
This cupcake set is from the Sale a Bration catalog.  It's one of the cutest cupcakes we've had in awhile!  The design came from our girl Jody Brechbill!

This stamp set is from the Occasions catalog, Meant to Be....I have so many cute ideas, it's hard to know which one to do...this card was a take and make from my upline's meeting..Connie Heisey.
When I saw the sample, I pictured the gray shading...makes a flat heart really pop!

I got this in a card swap and I love the colors and simplicity.  You will be in love with all the great butterfly possibilities in this bundle, Butterfly Gala, along with the FREE SAB designer paper.

Dates and locations:
Tuesday, December 8th  my stamp room, Littlestown, 10 AM and 6:30 PM
Monday, December 14th Chambersburg..Andrea's house 6:30 PM
Tuesday, December 15th  Mt. Airy, Sylvia's house  6:30 PM
Click here to see calendar and RSVP 

No comments: