Thursday, June 4, 2020

Technique Thursday Triple Easel Card Tutorial

I love how easy it is to create this fun, interactive, non-'flat' card!
I show you how in this video:

I promised a few directions and measurements so here goes:

Base and first easel:
Mint Macaron 11"X4.25" scored at 5.5" and 8.25"
Early Espresso 5 3/8" X 4 1/8"  this will glue to the bottom 2.75"
Designer Paper 5 1/4" X 4"  adhered to early espresso layer
2 Inch circle punched in whisper white

Second easel:
Early Espresso 3"X6" scored at 3 and 4.5 inches
Designer Paper 3X3"
This is where I suggested that a layer of cardstock under this will make it stand better so
cut a piece of espresso at 3x3 to glue the Designer Paper to
This glues to the bottom 1.5 inches of the folded Espresso 2nd easel
2 small daisies cut in white or crushed curry

Third easel: 
Crushed Curry 4"X2" scored at 2 and 2.5"
Designer Paper 2X2"
Vellum Cardstock 2X2"
And a tag for greeting!
Hope you'll let me know how this works and maybe post your creations on my facebook page!


No comments: