Thursday, October 22, 2020

Hanging Split Card Tutorial With Curvy Christmas

 I'm having so much fun with this card style, I hope you enjoy as well



Stamps: Curvy Christmas available November 1-January 4th

Card Cutting and Scoring:

Cut your card 8.5"X5.5" Score at 4.25" and cut at 5.5"
Take the piece you cut off and trim a piece thats 1.25"...the remaining piece will be scrap
Inside: Whisper White 4X5.25"
Front Piece: 3.75" X 3"
Designer Paper: 2 pieces at 5.25"X 1"

Use a post-it note to hold the bottom flap to the front of the card so that you can attach your front piece without it moving. II used 3 large dimensionals on the top and 3 on the bottom.  Remove once in place.

Here's the video if you'd like to see how quickly it goes together






If you enjoyed this tutorial, please let me a comment below....if helps to keep up my morale and keeps me bringing you more fun videos!

I also did a purple and olive one with the Quite Curvy Bundle and Butterfly Blessings




1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I love the hanging split card. And the colors and patterned paper go together beautifully. I want to make this!