Thursday, May 31, 2012

New Catalog Share Products

Whoo Hoo! Let me know if you want to reserve your spot.  I will be taking reservations starting now and will submit the first order on the evening of June 1st....followed up with more as needed. You can pay by credit card or get me a check or cash before I order.

So what do you say??? Want to be the first kid on your block with these new goodies???? Of course you do!!!   I've ordered special boxes just to accommodate the 6x12 paper!! Please email me which share you would like to participate in and I'll reserve your spot. 

email me: cindyfodorstamps@gmail.com   I will send you a credit invoice or can use your credit card or you can send me a check.

A. Designer Series Paper Share: 78 sheets of 6x12 Designs (sized for scrapbooking or card making) for only $42.00

($5.00 for shipping)

You will receive a 6 x12 inch piece of every Designer Series Paper from the New Catalog! Yeah! (The only paper I will not include is the First Edition.) Each set of 6 will include it's list of coordinating colors!

B.Ribbon Share: 30 yards of New Ribbon for only $23.00  ($2.50 shipping)

These new ribbons are thin and perfect for mailing convenience.

2 Yards of each of the new In-colors done in a beautiful 3/8" stitched Satin. Love it!!!......Colors are: Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, and Summer Starfruit.

....and 2 yards of each color of the new 1/4" thin Grosgrain with stitching to add texture and dimension. It's so very cool! The colors are: Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray, Early Espresso, Night of Navy, Pacific Point, Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White and Wild Wasabi.

C. Want It All?  Buy Both kits and save.  $65

(combined shipping $5.75)

Plus, I'll throw in 2 yards of my favorite ribbon (became available in April)-Daffodil Seam Binding as well as a sampling of our new dahlia accents--super cute!!!

If you were to order all this individually, it would cost you $278.21!

If you would rather pick it up at my house or a class, that's great!!  No shipping for you! :-)

Each share requires 4 people--I will place the orders as soon as the shares fill up!

I’m adding another share for my scrapbookers. 

Been thinking about how to do this because I love these kits and would love to get them into each of your hands! 

D. Simply Scrappin’ Kit Share: Try all 4 of our kits for a low price of  $50 ($5.50 shipping or combine with the above kit for just $1 more)

  • 16 sheets 12x12 cardstock (4 sheets from each of 4 packs)
  • 12 sheets 12x12 patterned designer paper (3 sheets from each of 4 packs)
  • 12 sheets 6"x12" of self adhesive die cut stickers (3 each from 4 packs)
  • Bonus, I will also throw in a couple pieces of coordinating ribbon to embellish

Hurry, and order today!

These kits are found on pages 167-168 of our new catalog

No comments: