Sunday, September 2, 2012

September Special

b1_BacktoSpool_Sept0112_USCA

It's Back to 'Spool' Time?

Maybe your kids are getting ready to go back to school, but at Stampin’ Up!, we’re preparing for Back to ‘Spool’!

During September, you will get a FREE package of 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon with every $40 purchase. Choose from any of the 2012-2014 In Colors—or spend $200 and get all five!

PLUS…At My House, it’s celebrate earning FOUNDER’s CIRCLE time!

I’ve been telling you how much I appreciate all of you and now this month I want to show that appreciation!

So, I’m augmenting the Stampin’ Up! Spool promotion for the month of September.  For an additional $10 purchase, you will also receive a FREE pack of Rhinestones! 

Overview: So when you order $40, you automatically get to choose a roll of the In-Color Satin Stitched Ribbon….then, when you bump that order up to $50, I will send you a pack of the rhinestones.   Order $100 and you’ll get a second roll of ribbon then from me, you’ll get a pack of Pearls.  Everyone wins!

****This applies to ALL ORDERS whether online or at a class or even bumping up your Stamps in Mail Club orders.***

CLICK HERE  TO ORDER NOW….

Ordering-001

b1_BacktoSpool_Sept0112_USCA

No comments: