Saturday, September 15, 2012

Founder's Circle--Day 1

I've been so blessed to enjoy a FREE trip to St, George, Utah with Shelli and Sara and some of Stampin' Up!s finest demonstrators and employees.  The event team has been spoiling us rotten....sorry family, I hope I'm not a bear when I get home if you don't give me a gift each evening!  Here are some fun pics from today:


This is my room that I have ALL to myself!
Here's my 'team' of gals for our icebeaker game.  We are the Crane's Beach Crew: Diane Winter, Tamye Dunbar, Patty Bennett, and Aly Schilling.  We had lots of laughs and shared all our secrets...they are safe with me girls.







We had a delicious panini lunch bar as soon as we arrived at the hotel, then, only 4 hours later had our welcome dinner.  It was so fun but I was not very hungry.  You can see how amazing the meal was!

No comments: