Monday, March 4, 2013

Joyful Heart Stampers Gathering

So, about 20 of us met up on Saturday for our quarterly meeting!  I feel so bad for those that couldn't make it cause it was jam packed with great stamping, ideas and information and we had so much fun, we ran over about 2 hours....gotta work on that next time.  Here are the napkin holders that Tash made for me using our Blossom Builder Punch.  She did 25 and it took her about 6 hours (ouch on my pocket book!).


  


Below:
So this is what our table looked like.   We had pint jars with lemonade and fruit with fun striped paper straws!  Tash also made the paper lei (from our Fun Flowers Bigz die) that lined the drink table.   Everyone brought a dish to share and we had a wonderful assortment of casseroles, fruits, desserts and did I mention the chocolate peanut butter balls!



Next post, I'll show you the fun projects that we made.  It was a mini (not so mini) technique class to take to their own classes.


No comments: