Friday, August 16, 2013

My New/Organized Stamp Room

I thought I'd send you a few pics of my room, all cleaned up with new floor. 
My daughter, Briana, did this for me.  Isn't she amazing?  She's like Superwoman, she can do
just about anything you need done.  Her resume is gonna look too good!
My dad made the cabinets for me several years ago..they aren't new.  This is the only shot I have of the floor (it's called Allure from Home Depot).  It is vinyl planks that look like wood.  And it's nice because it has it's own cushion so it's nice for standing...on this concrete floor.  It's been in for over a month and I've only swept it once...so different than my carpet!  Much less dust.
My storage set up for my Sizzix Dies.   I used 3 of our large die boxes #122221 that are $24.95 each.
They fit the Originals, Bigz Dies and theBigz XL dies
 I did get the small storage box that fits lots of the sizzlits and the embosslits #122219 $14.95.  Just a basket for my emboss folders and cutting pads.
I use a new wood-mount stamp box for all my framelits dies.  Each set is on a sheet of magnet to keep all in one place (pictured in the middle of that basket...sorry I didn't get an individual picture).
 6 little 3-drawer storage boxes for all my little stuff: adhesive, blender pens/aqua painters, sponge daubers, etc.

 A shelf that I had, fits lots of our clear mount and wood mount boxes that I'm using for organization. So far I have the smaller wood mount ones for washi tape, a clear mount for pearls, one for rhinestones, one for candy dots, etc.  Still working on this...

The other corner of my room (missed a shot of the center part..get that later).  I put a curtain under this desk area because I need it for storage rather than a desk but hated the look when items were stored there.  I did fancy up the boxes (to the right) with some crafting scraps I had around here so that they could sit out and not look too tacky.


Hope you enjoyed this tour.  I promise it's the only time it will look this clean!



1 comment:

Amy Hoffman said...

Can I borrow your daughter? I am so envious!