Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Going Global


One of my very first purchases was this set and this stack of designer paper.  Going Global is a wonderful masculine stamp set which we've needed desperately.
I was inspired for this card by a card by Carolyn King.  And I remembered demonstrator friend, Kelli Perkey and her gorgeous layered pins, etc.  So, I punched 3 of the 2 inch circles (the top one being stamped already). Then I glued them together with tombow (green) glue.  I did the same with the N,S,E,W compass....I cut them out by hand, gluing 4 of them together.  After coloring, I added crystal effects.  The Antique Brad is just sitting in the crystal effects (I cut the prongs off).  

 Tash did this card for me...Blackberry Bliss and gold are gorgeous together.  She colored some pearls with a gold sharpie for accent, embossed the compass in gold and added a circle of Gold Foil.  Background is the World Traveler Texture folder. She sponged it after embossing it.
This one is done with Lost Lagoon/Gold/Black...a touch of vellum.  Some stars punched with our Confetti Stars Border punch.
Did you think of this set as a Valentine's Card, incredible.  Can you see, we colored the N. American continent with the Wink of Stella pen to add some shimmer.
Tash did this one too...Designer paper from Going Places Stack...you don't want to miss out on this one.  Can you see the star is 3-D.  After die-cutting the star, first with the smaller one, then the larger one, you score at each point and valley, then just giving them a pinch (mountain at the point and valley at the valley).
Below are the items used in these cards so you can take advantage of our fabulous Sale-A-Bration special and get a free SAB item with each $50 order.  Order Now


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: