Comment below with the products that you see used in this display to be entered into the Blog Candy drawing. If you missed the other posts this week, be sure to go back and enter them as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Introducing our new Organization Caddies First I'm gonna share a quick little video then I'll share closeups of all 4 of the Organi...
-
Welcome to the Treasure Hunt Blog Hop! My very first Blog Hop ever. You all are invited to play along! A winner will be dra...
-
Who doesn't love a good game of Bingo! It's been a hard year....has gotten even harder with more closures over the holidays. My...
-
I love the whole Nature Walk Suite...right down my alley with its brushed and shattered and scripted designs but probably what I "had ...
-
So, I’m in Disney on our fabulous Stampin’ Up! Incentive Trip and Thursday morning I get a text that Beth’s water broke! The baby is 6 week...
-
Your recipient will love this card/gift and it will give hours of pleasure because of it's interactive nature! Best part is, it's r...
4 comments:
Beau Chateau dsp definitely is prominent in this picture. Wow that's pretty.
Sizzix Tag die cut, Side Notes and Beau Chateau DSP
You are all doing great! Keep up the good work.
Do I see some bitty buttons? And, of course, the beau chateau papers. They are very sentimental-looking. April fool.
Post a Comment