Monday, July 6, 2020

My New Design: New Fold and Tuck Card with Lovely You Bundle

I'm so excited to share this card with you.  
I was playing with the Lovely You stamp set which was one of my early pre-order products.  
I hope you have fun with this card as much as I did designing it!

 Supplies: Lovely You Bundle, Calypso Coral and Just Jade ink pads and markers.

Now is a great time to purchase Stampin' products and supplies. With every $50 increment, you earn a Bonus Days coupon toward an August purchase.  You can see more here

My Fold and Tuck Card Video tutorial: 



The colors are Petal Pink, Just Jade and Calypso Coral. The tiny square (stitched) is made with the same rectangle as the other white pieces then just turned and cut again to make square...it's on a dimensional so that you can tuck the flap under the edge


the left triangular coral flap was cut with the 3" Stitched rectangle framelit, then I cut it to 3" square. Score it from one corner to the opposite diagonal corner, then cut off leaving just a 1/4 flap to glue under the card. The right side coral flap is 4 1/4" x 8.5", folded in half, then I cut just the front (about 3/4" in from edge) with the largest rectangle  stitched framelit. Put top cutting pad just to fold so that you don't cut the other end of the framelit!


Layering the inside of this card can be seen in the video above. 


Product List
Stampin Write Markers - Subtles Collection
Stampin Write Markers - Subtles Collection
[119700]
$28.95
Please feel free to shop for any of these supplies Here  Earn a $5 coupon for every $50 increment in July.  Then in August you get to claim all your coupons for no minimum purchase!

No comments: