Friday, July 24, 2020

Stamping Yard Sale

I will be selling all my retired Stampin' Up! supplies and I will have at least 7 other gals selling their used supplies at this huge in-door event.


DATE: Saturday, August 8th
LOCATION: Christ Church at 131 Christ Church Rd. Littlestown
TIME: 8 AM til 12 Noon

Doors will open at the front lower end of the church, promptly at 8 AM.  

Gals who have registered with me to bring products to sell will be permitted to come in the rear to set up beginning at 7:15 AM

Just a taste of what there will be:
Cards with envelopes for all seasons 5 for $12
Stamp Sets with Dies
Unused Stamp sets
Tons of gently used stamp sets
Leftover Project Packs
Die sets
emboss folders
Cardstock/Ink/Marker combos from retired in-colors and more
Cardstock
Designer paper packs new and opened in 6X6 and 12X12
accessories: ribbons, embellishments
1 Brand new Big Shot
That's just for starters!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the clear information and directions. I want to be registered for the yard sale. I have some very old sets and some newer sets and supplies.