Friday, July 31, 2020

Utilizing those extra die-cuts: 3 ideas from 1 original card

So I started out with this card design

but as it morphed into it's lovely completion, I started to think of how i could use the cut out parts to the best advantage.  You can watch the video to see this card come together and then see the second card that came out of it.   

Here's the video, recorded as a Live


So here are the 2 cards I showed in the video:


But I still had plenty of pieces leftover and I needed to design a swap card 

so I used the Petty Peacock cut-out quarter sheets and the long skinny leaves that had been cut out of the first card in the Cinnamon Cider color and I stamped them with Pretty Peacock, sponged the edges with Cajun Craze and added this qorgeous Designer Paper from Gilded Autumn


Here's that last card a little closer up and a slightly different finish!
 
Product List

No comments: