Friday, July 10, 2020

Fun Wiper Card pop-up tutorial with Adorable animals

I think you'll agree that making, giving and receiving a cute card like this will just bring a smile to everyone's face!


First, the open and popped up version:

Here's what it would look like when mailed:

I'm sure at first glance you will notice that this is not my usual genre but these 
little animals with their adorable expressions just called to me from the new 

Dimensions for this card:
Granny Apple Green: 4.25”X 8.5” Scored at 1.5” and 3”
                                    2”X 8.5” scored the same
Daffodil Delight: 4”X 5.25”
Designer Paper: 1.25"X 4" and 1.25"X 1.75"
Poppy Parade strip: 1"X 5.5”
Daffodil wiper: 1"X 2"
Clear window sheet: 1/2"X 2"
Here's a Video
to help you to navigate a few difficult tricks to get this wiper to pop for you!  
I hope you find it helpful.



If you would like to purchase any Stampin' Up! products to help you to create this cute card, please click on the items below: 

Product List


But I couldn't stop there....I had to make a few more cards with this cute set...these are quick and easy cards so you can keep using your stamp set. 
For this first one, I just used soft designed paper from our Subtles Designer Paper in 1"X4" strips, then stamped the images in black. Added a tag and some polka dot ribbon

 For the second one, I just stamped in black...it's a coloring card!  
Your young recipient can have fun adding his/her own color to their card! 

I hope that you've enjoyed the technique, and the cute set!  
Please let me know which card you prefer to make and if you enjoy this style of stamps! 
 Share this with a friend.  I truly appreciate referrals from my friends.
Again, if you'd like any of the items that I've shown please order here

No comments: